Saturday, April 24, 2010

Early Birthday Presents!

My awesome grandparents gave me an early birthday present!  I got a new bike and a skateboard!  I put a purple and pink horn on the handlebars of my bike.  I also got a black bag to velcro to the front of the handlebars to hold water and other stuff when we go on family bike rides.  I have pink on the bottom of my skateboard.   My Mom lets me practice in the basement.  She cleared stuff out of the basement so I would have room to practice.  I got black and red wrist pads, knee pads, and elbow pads.  I already had a helmet that I got at school last year when I was in first grade.  I'm going to sell my old bike at a garage sale that we're gonna have sometime.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Lexi that sounds awesome. I can not wait to see them both and I can not wait to see you ride both. Sounds like you have been a busy girl this weekend! Make sure you wear your helmet and guards. I don't want to hear about a broken bone!
Love ya

Leah said...

I'm so proud of you for keeping up with your blog!

Have fun skateboarding and riding your new bike!

Mom