Saturday, April 3, 2010

My trip to North Carolina

In North Carolina, we went to Concord Mills which is a mega mall.  We went to a place called Candy World and got some candy.  My Mom got chocolate covered gummy bears! 

We went to Monkey Joe's twice during our trip.  There are lots of inflatables and I enjoyed it.

I got a Magic 8 Ball, a Zhu Zhu pet, and a Bingo game set. 

My favorite thing that I got was a Buxton organizer purse.  My Grandma got it for me.  It is suede in a camel color.  It even has a mirror, pen, and mini flashlight in it.

We went to go visit Stephanie's apartment.  It was fun.  She gave us a handheld game called 20 questions.  She is very nice. 

That was my favorite trip to North Carolina yet!

2 comments:

steph said...

It sounds like you did have a lot of fun! It was really nice seeing you and I had fun playing Apples to Apples (Pee Wee!) and I was really glad you could come over to my apartment! You have such cute outfits and your hair is so pretty! I hope that when you come visit North Carolina next time, you will come see me!

Sarah McNair said...

Lex, It sounds like you had a great time! I'd love to see your new Buxton Organizer, it sounds awesome.